Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mystery Diagnosis


Shelby woke up from her nap yesterday and I noticed this on her arm. My first reaction was, "How did Ashlyn do this without me knowing?" then I realized Ashlyn was outside playing with Madison and didn't go back where the baby was sleeping at all. My next thought was "What weird disease, parasite, etc.... does she have that would make her wake up with bruises?" I blame this thought completely on my fascination with watching shows like Mystery Diagnosis and Monsters Inside Me. They have made me completely paranoid. Every headache I get now I instantly think I may have a ball of worms in my brain (true story! a guy had them in his). So after a few seconds I figured out the real cause. She had given herself a hicky! Ha Ha Ha!

6 comments:

Rachael said...

That is funny! I can't watch those shows...they do that to me to! Could you imagine having some worm ball in your body! NASTY!
She is a pretty strong sucker!

J.R. and Tammy said...

Did I tell you about the time we thought Allison had ring worm on her arm? I took a pic and sent it to Mom and she said heck yes that is ringworm. Then I realized Olivia had bitten Allie in that same spot earlier that day and the bite mark had made a perfect circle! Not ringworm!

Melissa Summers said...

That is hilarious she did that to herself. I would have been wondering the same things you did and I don't even watch those crazy shows!!

Sarah said...

That's funny. I'm sure I would have blamed it on one of my children.

McKensi and Justin said...

oh my... what a little sucker...literally.

The Thornleys said...

Hey, I just found you blog through Tasha's. your girls are adorable! congrats on the new one!