Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Corny Love Songs

So a few years ago Aaron started singing corny love songs to me. He would walk up and give me a big hug and then start singing some hilarious love song. It was so funny and so sweet at the same time. This one's for you Aaron.......

I don't know much
But I know I love you
And that may be
All I need to know

Maybe someday I will learn to play the piano and he can too and then we will be like these people.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=RI-l0tK8Ok0

2 comments:

McKensi and Justin said...

hahahahahahah...I love how they slap each other's butts. That's awesome. I hope I am that groovy when I am old.
Everytime I watch old school or hear the song the wedding singer sings on it I think of you and Aaron lol.

njkilfoyle said...

That is funny. Love the new pictures. Awesome to hear Andy got married. How exciting. We need to get together. I want to see your little one too. You got adorable girls. Miss ya.