Monday, March 8, 2010

Andy got married!!!





I'm so happy for my brother! He got married on March 6th in Salt Lake City in an awesome old LDS church in the Avenues. It had beautiful stained glass windows. It was such a sweet ceremony. You could look at them and see how much they loved eachother. I still get emotional looking at the pictures. I had to steal these from my sister's blog because I left my camera in the trunk of my car. My camera is kind of hard to take pictures while holding a baby. I can't wait to get to know Lisa better. My kids already think she is the best Aunt.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

I wonder if it was the same church Eric and I were married in. It was also in the Avenues, across the street from the Capitol Building. It is called the Old White Church.

McKensi and Justin said...

They do look very happy! Congrats to them. And I also noticed the wet t shirt on Ashy ;) lol. It looks a little dried by the time the picture was taken though lol. Not to revealing