Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Thing I Realized this Saturday

I have gremlins living in my house that keep undoing everything I do.


It seems like everytime I clean a room I leave to the second room only to return to the first and find that the gremlins have messed it up again.

I HATE CLEANING.

I finally caught up on my laundry. I washed it, folded it, and put it in the basket so it could sit there for a week until I put it away. I left the basket in the Living Room and left to go check on the baby in my room. I returned and found that the gremlins had scattered the folded clothes all over the floor.

I HATE LAUNDRY.

I wiped the mirrors off in the bathrooms with windex. I left to the next chore and came back only to find that the gremlins had made toothpaste spots on the mirror.

I HATE TOOTHPASTE SPOTS.

I swept the floor in the Living Room. Minutes later.....The gremlins had spilled uncooked Top Ramen noodles all over the floor.

I HATE UNCOOKED TOP RAMEN NOODLES.


The list could go on, but you get the picture. Then as I was picking up dress up clothes off my bedroom floor I looked over and saw these...................................






and I realized that


I LOVE MY LITTLE GREMLINS!


7 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

Ha ha ha, isn't that the truth (and I only have 1!)- your girls are darling!

Melissa Summers said...

I hate all those things too, but it is all worth it. Thank goodness my kids are cute and funny, etc. to make up for the messes.

Jossie said...

Your post was so cute! I loved those little toes peeking out :-) It's so true that you can do a chore and it just gets undone but then it's worth it to see their cute faces, get hugs and kisses, and the "I love you Mommy" sayings. Kids are great!

McKensi and Justin said...

Way cute post. I loved it. How creative you are. I admire you!! And I love your little grimlins too.
I got mad at Bayleigh the other day for ruining everything I did (cleaning wise) and I felt so bad going to bed that night. It's not worth it cause one day we will be begging them to come mess up our quiet lives.

Rachael said...

What a cute post! It is tough having someone undo everything you just did!!!

njkilfoyle said...

Your girls are so cute!! I love your blog. You do such cute stuff. Hope all is well with you and the little one.

J.R. and Tammy said...

Just made 2 of my gremlins take a nap! I always think that someday I will look back on these times in the trenches of motherhood and I will miss them....right..at least I think I will.