Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shelby and other stuff
















I haven't updated my blog for a while so I figured it was time. Shelby is getting bigger everyday and is so cute! She smiles alot and has just started giggling a little bit. Madison and Ashlyn are so good with her too and help me out a lot. We had a really good Easter this year too. We had an Easter egg hunt at home in our backyard and then just spent the rest of the weekend relaxing and watching Conference. This past weekend we traveled to Utah for my niece Gracie's baptism. It was a really good weekend full of good food and good family. Madison has been playing T-ball every Thursday now and it has been so fun to watch her. Today Aaron and I celebrated our birthday. It is so fun to share the same birthday. It makes the day extra special when I can share it with him. We decided to make our birthday dinner instead of going out to eat somewhere. We made baby back ribs that we smoked on our grill and they were SOOOOOO good and then I made a berry cheesecake for dessert. Overall it was a pretty good birthday. We also found out we have a little lizard family living in the backyard.

7 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

Do you seriously have the same birthday? Scottie and I do too- same day but different years. That's so funny! Your girls are darling.

J.R. and Tammy said...

Ewww what kind of lizards? I didn't call last night because I thought you were out to dinner! Maddie looks like she is having fun with t-ball. We really miss you guys! COME BACK!!!

Rachael said...

Great shot of the lizard! So neat that you guys share the same birthday! So do Whitney and Monty...very cool! The ribs sound TASTY!!!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! I'm glad those lizards chose your yard and not mine.

McKensi and Justin said...

Happy Birthday!! Shelby is getting so big - how sad. Can't wait to see her again...soon, real soon. She looks just like Madi.
Miss you guys :(

The Hardy's said...

Happy Birthday! How fun to share it with Aaron. Shelby looks so cute!

njkilfoyle said...

Cant believe Madison is old enough to play T-ball. Holy cow your girls are getting big. What cuties!! Shelby is adorable. Takes after her mom. Hope youre doing good. Need to get together. :)