Monday, February 1, 2010

When animals attack

Well, my dad is always saying how cats are evil. I would get mad and always defend them, but now I believe him. Our black asnd white cat named Mooska (who happens to be Maddie's favorite) attacked her while she was sleeping on Saturday night. He usually cuddles with her and so when he jumped up on her bed she pulled him close to her and he spazzed! I really want to get rid of him, but she keeps bawling when I talk about it. Too bad she's old enough to know he isn't going on "vacation". lol

7 comments:

Sarah said...

That is just awful! Poor little girl.

bloodfamily said...

Man that looks really wicked. I would have drop kicked the thing. Give Maddie some love for me.

McKensi and Justin said...

It looks like a vampire bite really. If you want...I can "accidently" run over him when I am down...put the blame on me if you want.
I am LOVING how you are being so updaty on your blog..keep it up

J.R. and Tammy said...

Just tell Maddie she will never get to play with Allie again until the cats find a new home. Oh and I agree with the drop kicking idea!

Calie and Dave said...

Oh my gosh how scary! Now that is unconditional love if she still wants to keep the cat.

Graham said...

I had to fill out a paper for Animal Control and I'm pretty sure they will come and pick him up for quarantine and then I will just "forget" to pick him up. lol

Rachael said...

WOW...what a crazy cat to do that...but they are pretty temperamental! Poor thing!