Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What's for Dinner

I have been horrible when it comes to cooking dinner lately. I've been looking up recipes that don't take very long to make. I LOVE the Pillsbury website. They have some good recipes on there. Last night I made individual pizzas from their Grands Homestyle Biscuits. It was so easy and tasted pretty good. I think I would make these for lunch for my kids though instead of dinner, but I didn't get any complaints from hubby so that is good. My favorite part though was dessert which I came up with on my own. I'm sure there's a recipe out there just like it, but I didn't look it up so I count that as coming up with it on my own. lol I had some biscuits left over so I flattened them the same way as the pizza ones and put cinnamon and sugar on top before baking it. Then I made Marshmallow creme frosting to dip them in. It was so good! Here are the links to the recipes just in case anyone wants to try it.

5 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

I like to make mini pizza's out of rhodes roll dough as well- it's really yummy.

I've also got a recipe for disappearing marshmallow biscuits it sounds similar to your yummy recipe, but you put an actual marshamallow inside the biscuit and when it cooks it dissolves into the biscuit making the marshamallow disapear- kids really like this one :)

bloodfamily said...

When I saw the title to this post, I thought that you were going to say "Cat" was for dinner. But seriously, the dessert sounds very yummy. I too have made those pizzas, and they are a hit around here as well.

Rachael said...

Sounds so good but I am sure my hips, butt and thighs wouldn't appreciate it!

McKensi and Justin said...

snap that sounds good!

J.R. and Tammy said...

I have been searching for the best homemade pizza dough. I found an awesome recipe on the internet that you make in your bread machine and you can keep it in the fridge until you are ready to use it. It bakes up crispy on outside soft on inside. Very yummy! When in a hurry I think I might try grands.