Saturday, October 4, 2008

I've been Man Tagged!

What's your husbands name? Aaron Graham
How long have you guys been married? 5 years
How long did you date? 3 years
How old is he? 25
Who eats more sweets? Aaron, right now he is addicted to Tootsie Pops! He goes through a 10lb bag in like 2 days I swear.
Who said I Love You first? I don't remember but I'm pretty sure it was me
Who is taller? Aaron
Who is the better singer? We are pretty much equal
Who is smarter? I would say ME but Aaron probably disagrees
Who does the laundry? Me unless I keep forgetting to wash something of his and then he takes over.
Who pays the bills? Aaron makes the money, but I pay the bills.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Aaron
Who mows the lawn? We live in Vegas so we have a synthetic lawn so we don't have to mow it.
Who cooks dinner? Me always and I love it
Who drives? Aaron
Who is the first to say they are wrong? Me
Who kissed who first? I kissed Aaron because I got tired of waiting for him to dare
Who asked who out first? Aaron had his friend ask me out for him, but I had to ask him for a second date
Who wears the pants? Me
I now tag Tammy, Kensi, & Rachael

1 comment:

Jossie said...

Is it weird that I never knew you had a blog?! You are totally linked to mine now :-)