Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ashlyn helps with the laundry



Ashlyn loves to help me with the laundry! She will stand by the dryer and throw the wet clothes in that I hand her. So last night after she helped me I walked to the kitchen to do something else and imagine my surprise when I found this on my way back. So here is what I had to tell Aaron...
BAD NEWS: Your clean clothes are in the toilet.
WORSE NEWS: Maddie forgot to flush!
His shirt was on the bottom! HA HA. Mine were all dry! He will never wear that shirt again. He told me just to throw it away. I'm grateful too because I didn't really want to clean it anyways.
The funniest thing too is the look on Ashlyn's face when she was caught. The pictures aren't the best either because I lost my camera so now I have to wait to get a new one and I have been taking pics with my phone until then.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

That is too funny!!!! Oh I would have died to have to fish them out! Good thing she didn't try to flush the clothes down...at least you would have a good plumber if that were the case! Good stuff!!!

Jossie said...

Oh that is awesome! Too funny :-) I walked upstairs today to find Tyler totally naked running around my room! The things kids do!

J.R. and Tammy said...

Hmm...reminds me of when my cell phone mysteriously wound up in your toilet! I think Maddie is teaching Ash some of her old tricks!

Scottie and Tasha said...

I can't believe that... I would throw it away too :) I can only handle so much!

Megan said...

Hey! So I have to say that although I'm sorry for Aaron and his shirt, that's hillarious! Maddax loves to help me with the laundry too, Ill have to watch for that trick!