Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's Time!


It's time to stop obsessively cleaning my house.


It's time to make sure my bags are packed.


It's time to not weigh this much!
and it's time to get this little monster out of my belly!(She's not really a monster, but at times I wonder. Like when she is pressing her foot on my rib so hard it feels like it will break.)

Finally I get to go in tomorrow and be induced! I'm really excited to get this over with and see this beautiful little baby girl. I know she will be beautiful because so far they have all looked like their dad. Wish me luck and the next post will have pictures of my sweet baby!!!!!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

YEAH!!!! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to meet her! Good luck!

njkilfoyle said...

CONGRATS on the new baby girl. so happy for you. she is adorable.

The Hardy's said...

I can't believe you've already had her! I hope you're doing well and getting some rest. Congratulations!