Friday, May 1, 2009

When it rains it pours!

Sorry for this depressing post but I just had to vent. It seems like when things get bad they get REALLY bad before they get better or at least that's the way it is with Aaron and I. I know to some a car accident isn't that big of a deal, but for Aaron and I right now is the worst time to have this happen. We have been dealing with cut hours at his job(not too bad at least he has a job) and a while ago he had to travel to California to work on a cabin and on his way back he got a speeding ticket. It was totally his fault, but it still sucks to have to pay. Then today we were merging on the US 95 from Lake Mead and this lady totally ran into the side of our car. We thought it was her fault but of course we got the ticket and are now responsible to pay for her car to get fixed. I think we are going to try to fight the ticket because it totally doesn't make sense that it would be Aaron's fault. I was pretty upset for a while, but I realize that it could have been worse and at least it wasn't that bad of an accident(only a few scratches on each vehicle) and my children are safe. It's just money right?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm sorry Gina. Since you have had 3 bad things already, hopefully you will be on an upswing now. We had one week, where I lost my wallet with a lot of money in it, we were in a car accident, and Eric's truck was broken into and all of his tools were stolen along with his laptop. It can be very frustrating and expensive.

Rachael said...

The city should have to pay for the damages...JK. The construction down the I-15 is so ridiculous that I want to scream!!!!
I am so sorry that it happened! I know you can always say-"It could be worse" but it still sucks!!!!

The O'Neils said...

Being a grownup and paying bills in general isn’t fun, and when you have a week like that it becomes worse! Sorry you are having a crappy time. You are ahead of the game by being positive. It will get better. Have a better week next week!