Wednesday, May 6, 2009

OUCH!




So yesterday while I was out shopping I got Ashlyn all buckled in and then shut her door and I don't have any idea how this happened, but I shut my finger in the door. I had to open it back up to get my finger out. I didn't sleep last night because it was throbbing. I looked on the internet today and it said to relieve the pressure under the nail by heating a paper clip until it is red hot and then sticking it on your nail where the most blood is. I am too chicken to do this! Has anyone done this before and does it hurt?

7 comments:

bloodfamily said...

Man that looks like it hurt BAD! Bart has done this before, and he relieved the pressure with a teeny tiny drill bit. He just manually twisted it into the nail, but he said that it hurt at first, but it did relieve the pressure.

flarffy2000 said...

Just use a regular pin, it's smaller, sharper and goes in pretty easy. It will definitaly feel better!

Rachael said...

I so could NEVER do that! I am sorry you are in pain! OUCH!!!!!!!

McKensi and Justin said...

Ok...well obviously the burning didn't work in your case. I saw the results of that. Your next choice is to just cut it off...so do it already. If you need help then give me a holla

Graham said...

That's funny that you said cut it off because last night I said the exact same thing to Aaron. I told him to just cut it off so I could sleep. LOL I am such a wuss. I thought I was tougher.

Just the 2 of Us! said...

I've done it with a pin. It's not that bad, it definitely feels better after though.

njkilfoyle said...

OUCH!!! That sucks Im sorry!! You got a cute blog. Congrats are being prego again!!! Miss ya tons!! love ya