Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Free Gift

I was talking to my sister and she said the reason she didn't sign up was because she didn't have time to make anything for anyone or she would have. I figured that must be why no one signed up so I decided that you don't have to post anything on your blog at all to get a free gift from me. Just be one of the first five to comment and that way you have no obligation to make anyone anything unless you feel like it. If this doesn't work then I will just pick people to give things too!

5 comments:

bloodfamily said...

Even though you signed up on mine, I guess that I can respond to yours - no rules against that right? Now you have at least 1 person to do something for...

J.R. and Tammy said...

Sounds like a good deal to me! I love the things you make!

Sarah said...

I too will sign up. I also did not participate in the chain of love, because I am not very creative and could not think of anything to make.

Jossie said...

I am also not creative and if I did the chain of love somebody would probably get a cold, stale pancake or something from me ;-) I just don't do crafty things. But, I like to get them! He he! Hey, call me so we can talk about your party. I need to get you some invitations :-)

Kalena and Justin said...

Ok Im lost but thats normal. But something from you would be cool and when it comes down to it just checking in. I am so missing all you ladies :)