Sunday, February 8, 2009


Wow it has been a couple months since I have posted anything and I would like to say I have been busy, but not really. Well we had a great Thanksgiving at my sister's house and we enjoyed a nice Christmas at home. We've been sick a couple of times. I swear the stomach bug has been around our family about 4 times and I have to agree with my friend Kensi when I say that I think we've been cursed! I've gone through alot of bottles of Lysol and apparently that doesn't help. Nothing exciting has really happened so I will just post some pics of Christmas and other things.


Left to Right: Ashlyn, Ryleigh, Symiah, & Madison

Ashlyn & Ryleigh

Tytan. He is so adorable!

Madison got to open her Makeup book for Christmas Eve

So of course everyone got makeovers!

Finished Result!

Aaron, Ashlyn, & Grandma Bonnie opening Christmas Presents

Madison modeling her cat costume that she got from Grandma Bonnie for Christmas

Madison & Ashlyn hugging on the couch. One of the rare moments that they aren't fighting

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Your kids are so adorable.
Why do they have to fight...can't they just get along. It drives me crazy when mine fight and tattle on each other!

Just the 2 of Us! said...

Gina, I love your backgroung. You might have to teach me how to do my own. It all confuses me.

J.R. and Tammy said...

Hey GEEEE! Nice background! I miss you and your kids so much! Maybe I can plan another trip to Vegas during spring break.

Just the 2 of Us! said...

We would love to hang out. I mentioned it to Chris and he thought it sounded good. Let us know when and where!!