Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Couple of Funny Things

I have some pictures to post but I thought I would hurry and post some funny things Madison said lately so I don't forget them.

The first is a conversation I overheard Maddie having with my mom. I only caught the end so I don't know how they started talking about it but the end was the funniest.

My mom- "Your great grandma Margaret's husband is dead
Madison- "Great, that's great" (She's saying this like it is a wonderful thing"
My mom- "And my mom and dad are in heaven"
Madison- "Good, that means that they have the spirit with them"
My mom- "Yeah I guess so"
Madison- "I'm too cute and little to die huh Grandma"
My mom- "Yeah you are"
Madison- " Yeah, I would have to be all old like you"

This next conversation I overheard between Aaron and Madison. She had asked him to make her some tuna fish.

Madison- "Wow dad this is better than mom makes it"
Aaron- "Awesome"
Madison- "You make noodles better than mom too"
Aaron- "Awww, Thanks Maddie"
Madison- "You do everything better than mom huh"
Aaron- "I wouldn't say that, Mom is pretty great at a lot of things" (I think he knew I was listening. LOL)
Madison- "Yeah your right. You're not that good at everything she does."

3 comments:

Rachael said...

FUNNY!!!! Those are two great conversations! How are you feeling???

Jossie said...

Oh I love those funny things that kids say! So much fun!

McKensi and Justin said...

Madi is a character. I will never forget the time she told me to just put my baby on the concrete, take my clothes off, and get in the pool...lol